Day Meeting Package
To help simplify the entire meeting planning process, the Day Meeting Package (DMP) at Gastonia Conference Center eliminates the complicated processes involved in the successful planning and execution of your next meeting.
All of the elements required for a productive meeting are bundled into one easy-to-manage, per person, per day price. This all-inclusive package makes planning simpler and allows you to focus on your meeting content. This package is ideal for organizations holding strategic planning meetings, offsites, executive retreats, regional and district meetings, and other such meetings in the greater Charlotte metropolitan region. Proximity to the Charlotte Douglas International Airport, area hotels, and accessibility to major highways makes the Gastonia Conference Center an ideal venue for one day offsites, meetings, and conferences.
Day Meeting Package pricing includes:
- Professionally set conference rooms with task-appropriate furnishings
- Conference audio/visual equipment including flipcharts and video projection
- On-site technical support from a technology specialist
- Luncheon buffet or plated meal
- Continuous morning and afternoon refreshment breaks
- Assistance from an on-site conference planner, dedicated to the success of your event
- Wireless high-speed internet access throughout entire facility
- Registered for LEED GOLD-certified facility with green meetings practices-means your meeting is green
- On-site parking
Day Meeting Package pricing at Gastonia Conference Center reduces planning time and saves expenses by offering varied pricing options for:
- Full-day guests $69.00
- Half-day guests including lunch $49.00
Special packages for evening meetings and seminars are also available based on availability. Sample menus for conference dining and refreshment breaks are available. The expert staff at the Gastonia Conference Center looks forward to helping you plan and execute a highly productive meeting.